Provide a Meal
Families need and look forward to a well-balanced meal after a long day at the hospital.
Now, more than ever, WE NEED YOUR HELP. Our goal is to provide dinner every evening - 365 days a year to our families. Groups (8 people or less) or individuals cooking in our kitchen should bring all ingredients with them. They are invited to stay and serve the meal if they desire to do so, but it is not necessary.
Please plan to cook for approximately 30-35 people. You may check with the house 1-2 days prior for a specific estimate based on current occupancy.
Potluck/casserole supper, Make-your-own pizzas, Mexican, Chinese, Italian, Bar-B-Que (gas grill provided), Chili, Turkey/Ham dinner, soup, salad and sandwiches, Pancake breakfast or holiday meals
- Customary serving time for dinner is 6:30 pm.
- Eating utensils, plates, napkins, cups are provided.
- Providing drinks is optional, no alcohol is permitted in the House.
- Groups are welcome to use our kitchen but must clean up afterwards.
- Cooks on-site or off-site must wash hands prior to preparing or serving food.
- House tours will be given upon request.
- Because many of our familys' children are immune-suppressed, anyone entering the House must be healthy and "sniffle-free"