The House that Love Built is the result of
care put into action as thousands of caring
people from throughout Central Georgia have
contributed time, material, donations and love.
The Central Georgia House is truly a community
effort and labor of love. Our House opened its
doors November 2002.
Although each House is affiliated with an international network of Ronald McDonald Houses worldwide, the Central Georgia House is an independent, non-profit corporation, locally owned and operated by Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Georgia. We are entirely dependent upon donations from the community. We are very grateful for the support that we have received from our caring partners. It is with their help and others that we are able to serve families with tremendous hardships.
- MedCen Foundation and The Medical Center of Central Georgia
- McDonald's Co-op
- Macon Civic Club
- Junior League of Macon, Inc.
- Medical Center Auxiliary (Pink Ladies)
- Bibb County Medical Society and Alliance
- And many, many more individuals, companies, foundations, civic clubs and churches.