Our House was built on the simple idea that nothing else should matter when a family is focused on the health of their child - not where they can afford to stay, where they will get their next meal or where they will lay their head at night to rest.
We need your partnership in keeping families close.
- $15 provides a night's stay for one family in our Share A Night Program
- $50 provides bread, milk, sugar and eggs for families staying at the Ronald McDonald House of Central Georgia
- $150 funds the full expense to house one family for one night
- $250 helps defray the monthly expense of hot water for showers and laundry
- $500 funds a family for one month. Many of our families have micro-preemie babies who are hospitalized for 30 days or more
Our 365 Days of Caring Society recognizes donors who fund a day of operations for Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Georgia. Donations may be made on an annual ($1,000), quarterly ($250) or monthly ($84/month) basis. Donors are recognized on the 365 Days of Caring wall in the Ronald McDonald House of Central Georgia entry way. For more information, contact Patty Gibbs firstname.lastname@example.org or 478-746-4090.
To make a tax deductible donation, please fill out our donation form and either fax or mail it to us. You can make a secure donation online through FirstGiving.
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Georgia
1160 Forsyth Street
Macon, GA 31201
You can mail your donation along with the Donation Form below:
Raise money for RMHC of Central Georgia by holding an event to benefit Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Georgia. You can also raise money electronically by setting up your own fundraising page.
Contact us at email@example.com