Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Georgia
is now offering 2 opportunities to join
At Ronald McDonald House Charities, we are honored to keep families close to each other and the care they need. By choosing to run for Team RMHC, you will give children and families what they need most – each other.
We want your race experience to be unforgettable - we offer Facebook groups for each event so you can meet your teammates and gain knowledge about successful training and fundraising practices. We have fundraising incentives to inspire you along the way - and Team RMHC BLING when your race and fundraising are done!
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN:
- Chicago Marathon - October 8, 2023 For information and to register visit: https://support.rmhc.org/site/TR/TeamRMHC-ChicagoMarathon/TeamRMHC?team_id=4107&pg=team&fr_id=1560
- 2023 Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend - November 2-5, 2023 For information visit: http://www.racerpal.com/races/wineanddine.html
- 2024 Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend - January 11-14, 2024 For information visit: http://www.racerpal.com/races/disneyland.html
Registration guidelines, fundraising minimums, and incentives vary for each race, so please click the links above for more information.
RMHC is a Charity You Can Trust
- RMHC has been serving families for 44 years.
- RMHC is the proud mission partner of McDonald's and keeps families close thanks to the generosity of respected companies like Coca-Cola, Thirty-One, La-Z-Boy, Southwest Airlines and others.
- RMHC meets all 20 of the Better Business Bureau's Wise Giving Alliance Standards for Charity Accountability.